official rulebook The following rules are the official guidelines that conduct Astral. This ensures a safe and welcoming environment for all without restricting the fun.
general 01. Astral is a safe place! Bullying, disrespect and harassment of any sort, including discriminatory hate [homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc], and offensive slurs out of character will not be tolerated. If found disregarding this rule, you will be dealt with immediately. Respect is one of our most valued rules. You have probably heard the phrase 'treat others the way you want to be treated' numerous times. This is one of those "common sense" rules that should apply offline or online
02. Explicit language is to be keep minimal. Such language should never be directed at another member with malicious intent. We do abide by a PG-13 setting by the terms of probords. This also includes that sexual content will not be brought up out of roleplay or in the roleplay.
03. Promotion of inappropriate images, links and websites will result in a ban. This also includes spreading viruses, spam or any form of illegal activity.
04. Glorification of conditions that affect mental and psychological health isn't permitted as it may cause discomfort to some users. Often these conditions are not represented accurately and we do not want to cause distress to those experiencing them in real life.
05. Plagiarism is illegal and considered as theft! We do not tolerate it and there will be severe concequences if you are using copyrighted content that isn't your own. Adding on, all images you use in biographies, signatures and as avatars are to be appropriately credited.
06. We are a one account per character forum. Each of your characters must have a seperate account, in addition you will have a ooc character as well. This is to eliminate confusion during roleplay.
07. Do not impersersonate other members.
08. Avatars are to be squared. Hover images are 200x300.
09. Staff members are here to maintain a respectful environment. Please refrain from starting arguments with them that may lead to unneeded drama.
010. For your own safety, do not give out personal information. This includes your address, phone number, last name, passwords, etc.
011. Templates are allowed to be used as long as credit is given to the owners or they belong to you. Templates should not be difficult to read or strain eyesight.
012. If you need clarification, PM staff or post in the inquiries sub-board. If you have ideas for rules, site-wide plots or just in general, create a thread in the suggestions sub-board
ic rules 01. We do feature a 100+ word count minimum but otherwise we are pretty leninent. We only want to make sure that your giving your roleplay partner's something to reply to rather than one or two sentences.
02. Powerplaying, godmodding and metagaming only spoil the fun and take away from the experience. Please refrain from it .
03. Plots involving a large number of cats, a whole clan or more than one clan must have explicit permission from a clan leader [this includes predator attacks and cross-clan forbidden romance). If it's a site-wide plot, present your idea to an admin.
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2020 13:19:47 GMT -5 by brissa ♥
Welcome to Astral ; a warriors-themed rpg
brissa ♥: site is in the process of being revamped - stay tuned
Apr 7, 2020 14:35:47 GMT -5